Friday, July 30, 2010

Oh No He Di-ent Again?


It is reported that the story of Trailer Trash Sarah Palin’s Levi Johnston is going to be a “Baby Daddy Again?” But just to make this story “Juicy Special” is that the problem is Levi Johnston may have knocked up his ex-girlfriend, "Lanesia Garcia" while he and his first baby's momma, "Briston Palin," were broken up.

Well I guess that ABSTINENCE sex education that Sarah Palin supports is just working so well…..Right Sarah?!?!? Well Republican, Conservative, Tea Party, Sarah; I guess here is another one of your “Extended Family” welfare grandbabies that the tax payers will be supporting for the next couple of decades.

"You can't even run your own life, I'll be damned if you'll run mine."

2 comments:

  1. Levi Johnson! Yeah babay!
    American Dude! So, there seems to be possible a tie in here with a study recently done that proved that men who masturbated frequently were "more fertile".
    It has to do with the specifically human female evolutionary modification that rejects old weak sperm. In a recent study it was proven that men who masturbated before sex had a much higher chance of impregnating their partner.
    This Johnson boy sure knows how to keep himself amused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Microdot,
    Thanks for passing on that scientific information. I know that for myself, I should have bought stock in Kleenex when I was 13 because I just by myself kept them in business for decades.

    As I have stated like you have…..Republican Presidential Candidate Sarah Palin in 2012!!!! Like someone with an addiction will not stop until they have bottomed out. Maybe after the devastating defeat can Moderate Republicans take back, purge the Rush “Ditto Heads” Limbaugh, and Teabaggers from the Party.

    ReplyDelete